• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Application

Psyicele

Wood
Armory.pngFishing hut.pngFishing hut.pngArmory.pngArmory.pngFishing hut.png Minecraft In-game name: Psyicele
Location & Age: Ontario, Canada. 21
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft-server-list.com
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP8
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules on the wiki, enjoy playing minecraft, and I'm looking to join an online server with my friends. I'm not a destructive player and I enjoy having fun and building stuctures. I'm a polite person when it comes to interaction with other players.

Additional Information: I have a Hamachi server for personal use with my girlfriend and other friend, but we have wanted to explore a more interactive world. I love animals, especially dogs! Just chech out the one screenshot with my many canine friends. I am attaching a few screen shots of some of my current things I've built. And I love the colour red! (A lot of my pictures have Red Brick as walls, floors and so on).

Attachments

• Home.png
    Home.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Library.png
    Library.png
    831.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Nether home.png
    Nether home.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Portals.png
    Portals.png
    865.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Storage room.png
    Storage room.png
    755.8 KB · Views: 7

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
View attachment 7149View attachment 7150View attachment 7150View attachment 7149View attachment 7149View attachment 7150 Minecraft In-game name: Psyicele
Location & Age: Ontario, Canada. 21
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft-server-list.com
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP8
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules on the wiki, enjoy playing minecraft, and I'm looking to join an online server with my friends. I'm not a destructive player and I enjoy having fun and building stuctures. I'm a polite person when it comes to interaction with other players.

Additional Information: I have a Hamachi server for personal use with my girlfriend and other friend, but we have wanted to explore a more interactive world. I love animals, especially dogs! Just chech out the one screenshot with my many canine friends. I am attaching a few screen shots of some of my current things I've built. And I love the colour red! (A lot of my pictures have Red Brick as walls, floors and so on).

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1369741931,1369741787][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted