• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Firenick80

Wood
My Minecraft in game name is Firenick80, I live in the USA and I am 23 years old. I have been banned for griefing a server a few years ago, and intend never to do it again. To get to this server i just typed "Minecraft RPG Servers" in google. And i have voted for this server. I agree to the HeroCraft EULA and ToS. I think I should be accepted becuse I am great at pvping and love to build things that make the server look beautiful. My special key is HCF10. I love to pvp and have fun, talki to people in the chat and Build things, I hope you guys take my aplication into consideration, thank you,
Sincerely, Firenick80:)

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
My Minecraft in game name is Firenick80, I live in the USA and I am 23 years old. I have been banned for griefing a server a few years ago, and intend never to do it again. To get to this server i just typed "Minecraft RPG Servers" in google. And i have voted for this server. I agree to the HeroCraft EULA and ToS. I think I should be accepted becuse I am great at pvping and love to build things that make the server look beautiful. My special key is HCF10. I love to pvp and have fun, talki to people in the chat and Build things, I hope you guys take my aplication into consideration, thank you,
Sincerely, Firenick80:)

Reviewing

Please copy and paste the application and then answer the questions so it is easier for me to read. Then reply to this post so I am alerted. Thank you.