• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application *UPDATED

mord3cai

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Mord3cai
  2. Location & Age: Canada 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):kunniagamming.net if you wanted it explained i will explain it.
  4. Referral(s):Temtation_x
  5. Reason you should be accepted:because i used to play on a server with my friend temtation and it got shut down (server is minecraft500 find it on gameplays247) and i haven't found a good server since.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By my friend his in game name is temtation_x
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am a horrible builder im more of a pvp player and love to join nations.

mord3cai

Dirt
this is a house i built in my single player on 1.6.6

Attachments

• 2011-08-11_19.23.25.png
    2011-08-11_19.23.25.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 12

mord3cai

Dirt
*UPDATED
1. In-game name: Mord3cai
2. location & age: Canada, 14
3. Previous Bans (includes other servers): i was banned from a server called kunnia gamming during the first month of owning minecraft (ip:kunniagamming.net) reason was is i was helping someone protect their house because a former player named justin something broke into his house and destroyed a lot of stuff (he wasnt banned because he donated) so when i was a admin came to see what i was doing and saw me checking the sides of his house from the ground ie: basement
and he said i was greifing so i was banned and the person i was helping was not on at the moment and did not believe me so it was perm ban.
4. Refferals(s): a friend on the server Temtation_x
5. Reason you should be accepted: honestly no one has a reason to be accepted to a server they just want to be on a good one. But if you are seeking things that draw me to the server is that i was playing on a server called minecraft500 (found on youtube.com/gameplays247) which was a blast and reading the patch notes on the website home page really stood out that this server is not a server you come by often and i havent found a good server in since mc500. Also the stuff i have seen about the server looks amazing.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from my friend Temtation_x who reffered it to me :)
7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: indeed i have :D
8. Additional info: i enjoy rock music my favorite band is Billy Talent, i love pvp servers and i am a huge fan of anime favorite being one peice.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.