• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application [Update]

1. In-game name: smashbrogamer
  2. Location & Age: 15, Florida
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Kreatious, I gried an unknown structure.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am an active player and I love pvp. I am devoted to building surreal creations in minecraft. I'm a naturalist so I build things like landscapes, and islands in the sky.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from my friend CreepOnChicken. He is my friend in real life, and he told me to try it out since he knew I like PvP. I was reading through the wiki to get a better idea of how the server runs, and what features it had. I was pretty interested after reading about the classes, and the rules.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not.
  8. Additional Info: I spend my free time playing skating, and creating things in minecraft. I love to watch movies, and I would consider my self fun. I love to be around active people who aren't idiots, but at the same time don't act like they're above everyone. I'm planning on being a game designer so I just started taking a class for coding, and rules of digital designing. I've been playing minecraft since Alpha. I like long walks on a dimly sunlit beach.

I was new to a server, and I walked away from the spawn for about 10 minutes. I reached what looked like an abandon house. It had a few torchers and it only had the foundation. I didn't see any signs claiming the structure, so I started to take the torches, and placed a crafting table in there for the night so I didn't die. When I did this an Admin teleported to be and told me to put everything back. Then I scrolled to the torches and right at that moment my internet crashed. I tried to log back in and it right when I did they banned me for griefing. After this I have become more considerate of buildings or unfinished structures I come across.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, I believe your story. BUT be warned, griefing is a serious offense and isn't taken lightly on our server. Welcome and check you PM, please!