• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application uglyjoe007

uglyjoe007

Wood
Hello my name is justin and my in-game name is uglyjoe007.
I live in the nederlands and i am 15 years old.
I never been band and i would like this gonne be my first multiplayer server.
My referrals are mike0o00 and jantjebeton96.
A reson i should be accepted would i am a good builder and i like to build big buildings.
I got it from my friends mike0o00 and jantjebeton96.
I have voted today.
I like to play the hole day long and so much time i can and i am a no lifer( joke ).

Sincerly Justin

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
*Reviewing*

Please use the proper format for applications. Take a look at other applications, ones that have been accepted, and see how they are different from your own.
@uglyjoe007

uglyjoe007

Wood
  1. In-game name: my name is justin and my in-game name is uglyjoe007
  2. Location & Age: I live in the nederlands and i am 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I never been band and i would like this gonne be my first multiplayer server.
  4. Referral(s): My referrals are mike0o00 and jantjebeton96
  5. Reason you should be accepted: A reason i should be accepted is that I am a good builder and i like to build big buildings. I also want to play on this server because I heard really good things about this server . And at least my friends play on this server and I really want to play with them, lvl up and get some more experience
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I got it from my friends mike0o00 and jantjebeton96.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted today and I'm going to vote everyday
  8. Additional Info: I like to play the hole day long and so much time i can and i am a no lifer( joke ).

Sincerly Justin