• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application to whitelist

ussrfury

Wood
Following information you asked for:
Username: Ussrfury
Previous bans: I have never been banned on a server, mainly because I only play on two servers (counting yours)
Special key: HCU8
I heard about herocraft through a minecraft server list. I wanted an RPG server, and i found yours
I agree to the terms and rules
Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted simply for the fact that I am the common player. I will follow the rules, I will play. There is no specific reason I know of for you not to whitelist me.
( I did different colours because i wanted to seperate my information into sections, so you could read easier)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Following information you asked for:
Username: Ussrfury
Previous bans: I have never been banned on a server, mainly because I only play on two servers (counting yours)
Special key: HCU8
I heard about herocraft through a minecraft server list. I wanted an RPG server, and i found yours
I agree to the terms and rules
Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted simply for the fact that I am the common player. I will follow the rules, I will play. There is no specific reason I know of for you not to whitelist me.
( I did different colours because i wanted to seperate my information into sections, so you could read easier)
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1361742504,1361741993][/DOUBLEPOST]Why does the age on your profile differ from the age on your application?

ussrfury

Wood
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1361742504,1361741993][/DOUBLEPOST]Why does the age on your profile differ from the age on your application?
1995, the year i was born in. Hmm My birthday is in Aug 9. I see my problem, my mindset is still in 2012. It sounds dumb, but it is true. This is because i really do not keep track of dates, mainly because i really don't need to. Like i said, my mindset is in 2012, so my age is younger that it really is. I apologize, my true age is 16.[DOUBLEPOST=1361761559][/DOUBLEPOST]It sounds stupid how i forgot my age, but it was a simple mistake. I usually do not do this :p

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1995, the year i was born in. Hmm My birthday is in Aug 9. I see my problem, my mindset is still in 2012. It sounds dumb, but it is true. This is because i really do not keep track of dates, mainly because i really don't need to. Like i said, my mindset is in 2012, so my age is younger that it really is. I apologize, my true age is 16.[DOUBLEPOST=1361761559][/DOUBLEPOST]It sounds stupid how i forgot my age, but it was a simple mistake. I usually do not do this :p
So, if you were born in 1995, how does that make you 16 now?

ussrfury

Wood
Jesus, I put the wrong application. I was born in 1996, not 1995. Again a mistake. If I was born in 1995, I would be 17.

ussrfury

Wood
A mistake. I said 1995 up there because I was reading off the message, causing me to repeat my mistake. If I was born in 1995, I would be 17. It is basic math, too basic for a teenager to get wrong. I was born in in 1996. 1996+17= 2013. Like I said, the mistake on the previous post caused me to make the same mistake, for I was reading off of my previous post. I wasn't thinking. I bet you think this is pretty suspicious about this, then again, I would.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
A mistake. I said 1995 up there because I was reading off the message, causing me to repeat my mistake. If I was born in 1995, I would be 17. It is basic math, too basic for a teenager to get wrong. I was born in in 1996. 1996+17= 2013. Like I said, the mistake on the previous post caused me to make the same mistake, for I was reading off of my previous post. I wasn't thinking. I bet you think this is pretty suspicious about this, then again, I would.
While the logic seems odd, I am going to go ahead and whitelist you.

Welcome to Herocraft

ussrfury

Wood
I appreciate it. I know the logic seems a bit odd, and if I were you, I would be more cautious. But then again, thats what you get for making two mistakes. Learn from my lesson, hopefully it will not happen to you! Good day sire :)