• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application: Thyestes

Thyestes

Glowing Redstone
In-Game Name: Thyestes

Location & Age: Florida, 17

Previous Bans (Including Other Servers): None.

Referral(s): CreepOnChicken

Reason I should be accepted: I like a good change in gameplay. From reading the going to the list of rules and the wiki link, as well as numerous videos my friend has shared with me, this server takes Minecraft to a different level. Being used to the casual mining and exploring associated with the game, it'll be nice to experience a new perspective. Though I can still put some of my talents to good use, such as mine systems, house constructing, and cooperative gameplay that I have developed with my good friend. Seeing some of the amazing architecture displayed, as well as the class system, this server is the most appealing out of any I have joined. I would love to be able to play alongside with my friend and other people or against many, as the gameplay shifts and turns.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about herocraft from my good friend CreepOnChicken who is currently on the whitelist for your server. He is enjoying it to the fullest thus far, and, as we are similar in taste, believes I will as well.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: I would like to experience the server some and then make my vote.

Additional Info: I've been a gamer since as long as I can remember. I've grew up with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, and became a little collector. Since growing away from that, though I still do love some Pokemon every now and then, I played many online games with my good friend that I have mentioned above, such as those generated by AeriaGames and Nexon, and in the recent months have taken a liking to Minecraft. I enjoy mathematics, and after my high school education I'm looking to major in architecture or engineering because I do favor the idea of taking part in the framework, construction, and layout of buildings. I enjoy playing baseball and spending time finding strange or exciting things to do with my friends. I am a very optimistic person, its very hard for me to get annoyed or angry at any one thing. I like to make people laugh and there is never a dull moment when I'm having fun with company. I'm very excited to join my friend and everyone else in the Herocraft server soon, thank you for your consideration.