• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - TheGeekOfTime

1.In-game name: TheGeekOfTime

2.Location & Age: England 15

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.

4.Referral(s): None.

5.Reason you should be accepted: I have read the server rules and will try my best to obey them. I have played Minecraft for a long time and I like playing on servers with other people. While I do not build much myself, I do like taking part in activities with other people, which I find fun about Multiplayer. When I do build things however I try to make them look nice, either on the inside, outside or both. I would really like to join this server as it looks really cool and the creations look amazing!

6.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it on a website, it looked really good.

7.Have you voted for Herocraft: I will do. The website for voting seems to be crashing on me for some reason. I will update this when I have managed to vote.

8.Additional Info: I really like the look of the 'Hero Mod' that you have. I also looked up how it worked and I am now familier with the level system and what types of classes there are. To be honest I am really amazed at what the people who have helped make this server have done! :) I looked at this forum also and i'd have to say that the community in this server is great aswell. Here should be some buildings I made (I am not too familier with posting images on forums). They are not much but I like them:

mansion1.png

mansion2v.png

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
If possible, please update a working version of those screenshots.

However.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.