• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Application suggestion

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
I see that the application section is a bit disorganized. Proctors are reviewing random threads instead of viewing threads on priority. I posted mine way before some of these that have been reviewed and still have had no response. I suggest you teach your proctors how to prioritize threads instead of randomly viewing them. Thanks!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I see that the application section is a bit disorganized. Proctors are reviewing random threads instead of viewing threads on priority. I posted mine way before some of these that have been reviewed and still have had no response. I suggest you teach your proctors how to prioritize threads instead of randomly viewing them. Thanks!

I understand what you're saying but we aren't necessarily viewing applications one over another. It's dependant mainly on the person's timezone and if they have already been reviewing an application (that's how I work anyway). Mainly I believe though, it's just what new application pops up, the Proctor will check that application, then look through the actual Application section, so sometimes an overlap is created and unfortunately, X's earlier app is overlooked due to Y's newer app. Also, if a person has created an unnecessary, new app rather than editing the original, that app will most probably be overlooked.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
I understand what you're saying but we aren't necessarily viewing applications one over another. It's dependant mainly on the person's timezone and if they have already been reviewing an application (that's how I work anyway). Mainly I believe though, it's just what new application pops up, the Proctor will check that application, then look through the actual Application section, so sometimes an overlap is created and unfortunately, X's earlier app is overlooked due to Y's newer app. Also, if a person has created an unnecessary, new app rather than editing the original, that app will most probably be overlooked.

That still doesn't explain my application. There is also one under mine which is a completely new application as well as mine but still no attention has been given to it. As you can see that at the moment 'SunOfAGunner' is instantly reviewing new applications instead of reviewing the people's who have been waiting for a review for quite a while now.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
That still doesn't explain my application. There is also one under mine which is a completely new application as well as mine but still no attention has been given to it. As you can see that at the moment 'SunOfAGunner' is instantly reviewing new applications instead of reviewing the people's who have been waiting for a review for quite a while now.

It does explain it - "Mainly I believe though, it's just what new application pops up, the Proctor will check that application, then look through the actual Application section, so sometimes an overlap is created and unfortunately, X's earlier app is overlooked due to Y's newer app." That is most probably why Gunner is looking at the newer applications. I'd personally check your app myself but I am on my iPhone and it'd make for a lengthy reviewing process that'd be redundant in comparison to a Proctor that's using a PC.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
It does explain it - "Mainly I believe though, it's just what new application pops up, the Proctor will check that application, then look through the actual Application section, so sometimes an overlap is created and unfortunately, X's earlier app is overlooked due to Y's newer app." That is most probably why Gunner is looking at the newer applications. I'd personally check your app myself but I am on my iPhone and it'd make for a lengthy reviewing process that'd be redundant in comparison to a Proctor that's using a PC.

But after he reviews a newer one, he sits there and does nothing - he simply waits for a new one to be posted to review it. He could be reviewing older ones in that time period.