• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application Slushie9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: slushie9000
Location & Age: Portugal, 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Reason you should be accepted: I was looking for a server to play in mc-index, and I saw your server. It has some mods that I like, so I want to try.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: mc-index
Have you voted for Herocraft: Not Yet...
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
In-game name: slushie9000
Location & Age: Portugal, 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Reason you should be accepted: I was looking for a server to play in mc-index, and I saw your server. It has some mods that I like, so I want to try.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: mc-index
Have you voted for Herocraft: Not Yet...
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? No
[DOUBLEPOST=1367758424,1367758332][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect, fix this and I'll continue reviewing your application.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't know if is this but: HCS11
Yep, it is.
I found you have been banned on several servers for hacking and griefing.
hardcore.hcsmp.com (No reason given.)
c.nerd.nu (Griefing)
mc-kits.com (Hacking)

A few of these happened only a month or two ago.
Please elaborate on these bans.

Really? I got no anolage (agnolage? sry... don't know so well English) of that... The real player (Slushie9000) sold me this account in exchange of Keys from Team Fortress 2, I don't know if I can show you the sell in Steam or even show you the trade... But I guess even showing you stuff won't let me play in your server.

This is my trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/10085023

He added me but I don't know if steam keeps our conversations :|

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Really? I got no anolage (agnolage? sry... don't know so well English) of that... The real player (Slushie9000) sold me this account in exchange of Keys from Team Fortress 2, I don't know if I can show you the sell in Steam or even show you the trade... But I guess even showing you stuff won't let me play in your server.

This is my trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/10085023

He added me but I don't know if steam keeps our conversations :|
Have you changed the password and security questions on the account? If not you probably should do so, otherwise the previous owner may have access to the account still.

Can we do like this?

You give me hm... How do you say... the benefit of the doubt? You let me in for 3 days at least. If this account "cheats" (I meant the other owner) that's fine to me that you block this account. If it won't happen, maybe you let me play.. I don't know... At this moment I'm trying to buy other account, a clean one without any bans... The guy who sold this account to me doesn't appear on Steam for 21 days... :|
Waiting for your answer... Alieaz.

Attachments

• Sem Título.png
    Sem Título.png
    364.5 KB · Views: 4

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Sorry for the lack of response, I planned to discuss it with a few other proctors, and I ended up getting pretty side tracked.

Anyway for now I'd prefer you to play on the greylist (A world for people who haven't been whitelisted) until the account is fully yours and you've changed the password. I'll also check with the higher ranking proctors on this.

Thank You. At the moment I'm buying another account, since the owner of "slushie9000" won't appear online.
I'm buying an account known as JJ3478 and I've already checked that it has 3 bans in 3 servers. I'll try to clean it up (if it's possible...) and I'll send you another reply to check to you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank You. At the moment I'm buying another account, since the owner of "slushie9000" won't appear online.
I'm buying an account known as JJ3478 and I've already checked that it has 3 bans in 3 servers. I'll try to clean it up (if it's possible...) and I'll send you another reply to check to you.

When you purchase the new account, you will need to apply again with that name. I caution you against purchasing previously owned accounts. Anything we find on those accounts will be held against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.