• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application: orionic_haps

Minecraft In-game name: orionic_haps
Location & Age:I live in the netherlands, and I am 10 days to becoming 17 years old.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I have no previous bans on other servers.
Referral(s):Sheez
How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend, called Sheez (hence the refferal) asked a group of people to join this server. We had a lot of fun on other servers, and decided we wanted to give this one a try.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, on one of the three links provided when signing up to the forum.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, and they are loud and clear.
Reason you should be accepted:I believe I am the kind of guy that can get along with others, and is alwasy open to new ideas. I love rp a lot, and intend to practice it with my fellow players.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCO12}

Additional Info:Building is also something i quite enjoy. I believe myself to be a pretty decent builder. I tend to take a lot of screenshots, and when I say a lot, i mean about a 2oo screenshots were sitting in my screenie folder.I recently deleted most of them, for it became a big mess. Thats why this is the only `build` i could find. we were making small biomes for a map, this is what i came up with.
2012-04-19_215708.png