• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application of Tony566

Tony566

Dirt
Additionnal info:
I'm from Quebec so i might do some english errors because it's my second language.
I love RP and i would say i'm a good builder, still learning thouhg :D
i'm a mature player and what really makes me upset is griefing -_- just tired of little kid whinning around to get some stock quick and then they procede to grief anything on their way :mad:
I came here with few friends because we were tired of our old server we might be around 5.
I am already excited about all the classes system.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Tony566
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCT7}
Additionnal info:
I'm from Quebec so i might do some english errors because it's my second language.
i'm a mature player and what really makes me upset is griefing -_- just tired of little kid whinning around to get some stock quick and then they procede to grief anything on their way :mad:
I came here with few friends because we were tired of our old server we might be around 5.
Reviewing ( and griefing makes me upset too, thats why I don't build in ruins XD )

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Additionnal info:
Accepted! Have an awesome time on here :D