• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application of randysills

randysills

Dirt
  1. In-game name: randysills
  2. Location & Age: 16, NC
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None I can recall.
  4. Referral(s): cooldudsk
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love to play on survival servers with economy. I always build pretty nice looking stuff, and I always contribute to the server in any way.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No - brother already voted in the last 24 hours. (same ip)
  8. Additional Info: Love pixel art

randysills

Dirt
After reading some other applications, I realized I was coming off on the wrong note.
Here is a new one:
  1. In-game name: randysills
  2. Location & Age: 16, NC
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None I can recall.
  4. Referral(s): cooldudsk
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love to play on survival servers with economy. I always build pretty nice looking stuff, and I always contribute to the server in any way. I am a friendly person that loves to help out new people, and also teach others. I usually play on servers long term, and this server looks awesome and has many perks that other servers do not have. I am excited to play a different type of Minecraft and this is exactly what I was looking for.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Cooldudsk - Brother. He told me how great it was.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No - brother already voted in the last 24 hours. (same ip)
  8. Additional Info: I am a sophomore in high school, and I enjoy playing sports, Xbox 360, and Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.1 and it sure has come a long way... I used to play on a server that has been completely ruined by the admin, and it has declined since 1.8 was released. Overall, I love gaming, relaxing, and meeting new people. This server looks amazing, and I am very excited to hopefully play with everyone from HeroCraft.