• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application: mathieu061

mathieu061

Dirt
Roleplay :

I only had three torches left, these torches which I used to defend myself against the multitude of creepers and zombies roaming around my house. I mean, to defend myself... until the incident.
While I was approaching a window to observe the surroundings, a creeper appeared from nowhere and by a miracle (or misfortune) exploded, leaving a huge hole instead of the window. Panicked, I decided to take refuge on the first floor, letting monsters invade my ground floor.
I decided then to block my staircases with fourteen obsidians that I had mined previously. I thus approach my chest while looking through the window which faces me. I perceive then my portal leading to the Nether, portal made obviously with my last fourteen obsidians. What a bad idea I had to make this portal...
I thus look in my chest. When I open i, a baby zombie gets out of it and try to attack me. Taken by surprise, I decided to set fire to my house, to eliminate the most monsters possible, and to jump through the window of the first floor. The glass may break quickly, but when a zombie on fire is just behind you, go to know why but it takes forever!
I jumped through the window what weakened me slightly. Afterwards, I turned around and saw my house, half consumed, with burning monsters of all kinds. Well, it is not the good moment to be sentimental. I continued then by risking my life in the forest which surrounded my "old" house and I moved forward quite straight ahead unguardedly.
After numerous days without any sign of life except for some animals, I decided to rest. I laid daown then in a meadow and fell asleep. During my sleep, I kept rehearsing ceaselessly the incident. This is when I am woken up by a noise which is rather familiar to me:
" Ggrrrrrrrr! ". I get up suddenly and saw a zombie, two cubes away from me, ready to attack. No, not again... I turned around and ran quite straight ahead.

After dozens of cubes, I turned around, while running, to see if the zombie was always following me. I stumbled then over a stone slab. A little shattered, I rose my head and saw just in front of me, a man who is dressed as a guard. Behind him I saw a magnificent city which, according to the sign situated next to the entrance, is called Hav...
I do not have time to read the name entirely when the questions me and tells me:
- " Who are you young man? And what do you want? "
I get up and then I answer:
- "My name is mathieu061, I am a lost soul who, after numerous days of wandering, wishes to coexist with other people in this restless world. Can your community adopt me? "

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: mathieu061
  2. Location & Age: Nice, France - 20 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM10

Roleplay :
I only had three torches left, these torches which I used to defend myself against the multitude of creepers and zombies roaming around my house. I mean, to defend myself... until the incident.
While I was approaching a window to observe the surroundings, a creeper appeared from nowhere and by a miracle (or misfortune) exploded, leaving a huge hole instead of the window. Panicked, I decided to take refuge on the first floor, letting monsters invade my ground floor.
I decided then to block my staircases with fourteen obsidians that I had mined previously. I thus approach my chest while looking through the window which faces me. I perceive then my portal leading to the Nether, portal made obviously with my last fourteen obsidians. What a bad idea I had to make this portal...
I thus look in my chest. When I open i, a baby zombie gets out of it and try to attack me. Taken by surprise, I decided to set fire to my house, to eliminate the most monsters possible, and to jump through the window of the first floor. The glass may break quickly, but when a zombie on fire is just behind you, go to know why but it takes forever!
I jumped through the window what weakened me slightly. Afterwards, I turned around and saw my house, half consumed, with burning monsters of all kinds. Well, it is not the good moment to be sentimental. I continued then by risking my life in the forest which surrounded my "old" house and I moved forward quite straight ahead unguardedly.
After numerous days without any sign of life except for some animals, I decided to rest. I laid daown then in a meadow and fell asleep. During my sleep, I kept rehearsing ceaselessly the incident. This is when I am woken up by a noise which is rather familiar to me:
" Ggrrrrrrrr! ". I get up suddenly and saw a zombie, two cubes away from me, ready to attack. No, not again... I turned around and ran quite straight ahead.

After dozens of cubes, I turned around, while running, to see if the zombie was always following me. I stumbled then over a stone slab. A little shattered, I rose my head and saw just in front of me, a man who is dressed as a guard. Behind him I saw a magnificent city which, according to the sign situated next to the entrance, is called Hav...
I do not have time to read the name entirely when the questions me and tells me:
- " Who are you young man? And what do you want? "
I get up and then I answer:
- "My name is mathieu061, I am a lost soul who, after numerous days of wandering, wishes to coexist with other people in this restless world. Can your community adopt me? "

Reviewing