• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application Luzifer

Luzifer

Dirt
  1. Minecraft IGN: Amidamarus

2. Position applying for: Admin

3. Age|Timezone: 26 l CET

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: It's my second Day.

5. Why do you think you would make a good Admin?: My Skillset. That's it. Have been working on Minecraft Servers on nearly every aspect possible. I'm actually not too interested in coming back to Serverwork but this Server here hit my Sweetspot and I've noticed that i'd be able to fill quite alot of holes and further educate the other Staffmembers to elevate them, allowing them to work more independent also increasing the development speed of the Server.

6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?:
    Lots! Most of my time i've worked on Anime Minecraft Servers, merely lending a Hand to other Genres of Servers.
    To Name a few examples:
    - Head-Admin Naruto Apollo
    - Head-Admin Shinobi Network
    - Head Admin Rise of Emperors (HAH! That's not Anime!)
    - Admin Age of the Samurai
    - Admin Dragonball Fairytail Essence
    - and many more
    Been working as Owner a 'few' times aswell here's a small list:
    - Pixelmon Zero
    - One Piece New Era
    - Naruto the Infinite
    - Fairytail Dragons Fate
    - Otaku Network (just as Network Owner)
    - Bleach Shattered Soul
    and so on.
    I'm also the Community Manager of a few Discords, including a some Minecraft Mods (such as Bleach KD)

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:"
    "You applied as Admin! You can't do that!"
    Correct. But as Mod i feel like my Skillset would become heavily restricted. I'm here to help/work not to wait ages until i'm actually able to influence things.
    Also, i'm bad at working on my Own, i need a "To Do" list in order to work full speed.
    Oh, and if someone is slacking off i tend to have quite the bad attitude c: