• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - jimmyJ64

jimmyJ64

Wood
  1. In-game name: jimmyJ64
  2. Location & Age: Australia, and i'm 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): buxville, I spammed the chat while in local mode, i thought that no-one could hear me, but that was ages ago, and i was forgiven.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been complimented by many people from survival and creative servers for my building and designs. I also love role playing servers, a server without roles is basicly singleplayer with more people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: actually i was searching for a new server as i have been of minecraft for the summer holidays, and i have lost and been auto-kicked from the citys that i built and founded, so i want a fresh start.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i play alot of skyrim, COD, BF3, LittleBigPlanet,and Assassins creed, and i love the freedom you get from these games (apart from COD and BF3 obviously). i also play a lot of strategy games like Age of Empires and Civilisation. I think that i would be a great asset to this server, plus i have friends that are eager for a good new server. i hope to see you in game.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
1. Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

*On record, it shows that you have no current bans, but you said you were banned, yet forgiven. I love that honesty that you have just shown. However, people are often times kicked for obnoxious spamming, so try not to spam. Other than that, I would love to see some screenshots of things you have made in the past.

jimmyJ64

Wood
yeh, sorry about that, my friend Coop2303 has a picture of one of the creations that i have made with friends. i will post some in.

jimmyJ64

Wood
And more:
2011-10-22_11.12.43.png
Thats what i have got, i had more but my minecraft was being shitty, so i re-downloaded minecraft and deleted the other. Because of this i lost some good ones of other buildings.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
This application looks decent his friend that he mentioned got whitelisted yesterday so I think somebody should take care of it. I would do it myself but im at school

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
This application looks decent his friend that he mentioned got whitelisted yesterday so I think somebody should take care of it. I would do it myself but im at school
I got this under control, no worries.
I saw the screenshots at like 4am so I was way to tired to finish it, so I am now.

Application accepted! PLease check your inbox for more details! :)