• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Spoonodeath

• In-game name: Spoonodeath
  • Location & Age: United States (East Coast) 14
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Messing around with friends on classic servers, possibly five or six, but i never grief on serious servers.
  • Referral(s): MAGYAR12, great guy...
  • Reason you should be accepted: I am a very nice person, i love to build, and i love RPGs. I also make fairly good skins (link here). Also i am not the type to explode over any little thing.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through MAGYAR12
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: I would usually be on between 12:00 pm and 12:00 am (eastern time) on weekends, weekdays between 8:00 pm and 12:00 am. I would be glad to join and be part of what seems to be a wonderful experience. Will never become overly angry, and will only become annoyed if someone does me a grave injustice (such as burning down my house or destroying all of my crops/griefing me constantly without provocation) Never used a hack on a server except the one that my friend runs where we had permission.

Yeah sure... it was late and me and my friends were on the classic servers, you know the ones that you can access from the minecraft website. We were tired and being stupid. It was nothing that they couldent rebuild in a second though (you know, with the infinate blocks and such) and it was something i personaly would never do on a serious server like this.

***Edit*** By the way, those were all for greifing... no bans for being inappropriate in a political/social sense...

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't understand how you can justify 6 bans of griefing, as being ok because they can just re-build because they have infinite blocks.

Can you give me the name of your friend as well?

MAGYAR12 wasnt with us first of all, just to protect him, this was before i met him. My other friend dosent play on this server, and i doubt he ever will, he doesnt really do servers, no insult to this place. I really cant justify what i did, but i can tell you that it would never happen here, and i do understand if you deny me entry to this server. You are protecting what is yours, and your communities', and i respect that. I would love to be alowed to play, even if it was on a parole, just to prove myself, but your word is final, thank you for your time.