• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Gscare333

Gscare333

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Gscare333
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Thyestes and Creeponchicken
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that i could be of use to a town and the server as a whole, as I am an avid Minecrafter.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend suggested that i apply to Herocraft, so i did a little looking into it and saw that it looked fantastic.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: No I have not at the moment. I would feel more confident about my vote if i experienced it first.
  8. Additional Info: I have only been playing Minecraft for about five months, but i understand quite a bit about it. I can be useful in many different areas such as, Mining, Building and Killing. I like to hang out with my friends during my free time and Minecraft allows me to do that when i am not able to physically see them. We communicate very well and are very efficient when working together.

Thyestes

Glowing Redstone
I'm sorry Thunderjolt, its best to try to contact me on the forums, whenever I'm online the chat moves to fast so most likely I would have missed you message if you tried to contact me.

Thyestes

Glowing Redstone
Is there any way this post can be revisited? I feel as though my friend is being ignored.