• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for esreborn

esreborn

Dirt
IN-GAME NAME
esreborn

LOCATION & AGE
Indianapolis, IN & 24

PREVIOUS BANS
None. I'm a team-player and abhor cheating/hacking.

REFERRALS
Siegfreide

REASON YOU SHOULD BE ACCEPTED
As I said before, I'm a team player. I already have several friends whom you have accepted on to your server and I would most certainly enjoy playing with them. I'm also no stranger to PvP. In terms of MMO's I used to be a hardcore WoW player in both PvP and PvE aspects. My last season (if you played) was season 5 where I maintained a #1 world 5v5 team for most the season (until Serennia got it deleted: Google), and a #3 world 3v3 team. I am very competitive.

HAVE YOU VOTED FOR HEROCRAFT
Yes. Although, I prefer testing a service/product before giving a positive review/vote. As long as this server maintains my interest, I will continue to vote each day for HeroCraft.

SPECIAL KEY
HCE8

ADDITIONAL INFO
Outside of online gaming, I am a designer and developer. I have multiple large contracts between several digital agencies and the Supreme Court. I thoroughly enjoy what I do for work and a lot of times my creativity for those jobs spur from the games I play at night. Minecraft is no exception, especially since it allows me to relive my childhood (in a sense) when I was obsessed with Legos.

PS
This is the face of your destroyer.