• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for amcleran

amcleran

Gold
1. Minecraft In-Game Name:
amcleran

2. Location & Age:
San Francisco area, 31

3. Previous Bans:
none

4. Referral(s):
Litholin (brother)

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?
My brother plays it and recommended it.

6. Have you voted for Herocraft?
Yes.

7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
Yes.

8. Reason you should be accepted:
I played minecraft before it was popular and before it was possible to play multiplayer and was an early popularizer. When MP started working right, I hosted my own private servers with friends so I understand how it works to some extent. I'm a professional, respectful individual who will improve the quality of the community. I'm also a professional software engineer in video games (on AAA titles) and am interested in learning how to build mods in Minecraft. Of course, I fucking *hate* hackers, boosters, and cheaters and if I find any while playing HeroCraft, I will pursue them to the fiery gates of hell (or at least report them).

9. Special key:
{HCa8}

10. Additional info:

I am a huge gamer (though not an extreme one) and play all sorts of genres: FPSs, RTSs, RPGs, MMORPGs, Platofrmers, puzzles, CIVs, etc. My favorite games include:

* Half-life 2: etc
* Red dead redemption
* Portal/Portal 2
* Braid
* Bastion
* Limbo
* League of Legends
* Civ 1-5
* World of Warcraft
* X: Total War (all of them)

I recently played the guild wars 2 beta and am hopeful that it will be awesome when it ships.

So yeah, the reason why I want to try out HeroCraft is that my little brother was raving about how amazing it was and has coaxed me into checking it out. From what he's described of it, HeroCraft sounds like the sort of thing I always imagined MineCraft could've become in the hands of a motivated group of individuals. I also don't see my bro too often since we've moved far away, so maybe HeroCraft could be a way for us to do something fun while staying in touch.