• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Altimeter

Altimeter

Wood
  1. In-game name: Altimeter
  2. Location & Age: Kentucky, 25
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've read the wiki and the rules. I plan to be a helpful and polite member of the community--although I do plan to participate actively in pvp. My goal is to join a developing town and help it prosper by giving it a member with a good public face, and to provide it extra muscle in pvp and pve contests.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've been enjoying the Hero RPG mod on Valikorlia, a server run by DrWagstaff.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info:
I'm a moderator on a relatively popular minecraft server--mcnsa.com. I don't get to build much there, and building isn't my strength anyway--but I should be able to put together a house that fits the decor of the town I end up in. Here's a picture of my house on Valikorlia. I'm the mayor of a town with 35 or so players there.

In my personal life, I spent the last two years as a high school mathematics instructor, and before that, I spend a couple of years earning a masters in physics. In the gaming world, I was an active raider and pvper in WoW for a few years, including a stint as 25-man raid leader during the Icecrown Citadel days for a semi-casual raiding guild that's been around since the server started. I also like to study chess, but I'm not especially good at it yet.

I'm capable enough with coding to write basic programs in C++ and Python, and can understand source for several other languages when I read it, but I don't develop plugins or anything of that sort. Yet.