• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Application] 5pyPig

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
  • In-game name: 5pyPig
  • Location & Age: Virginia, USA 27 years old.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): Acmecraftco.com Admin (Huts or Darq)
  • Reason you should be accepted: To save repetition of information, please read Additional Info.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft? I was reading the Dev page of Heroes RPG Plugin
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Not yet. I haven't played on the server.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. {HC56} (would 5 count as the first letter?)
  • Additional Info: I am older (mature), very fun to be around, and I also love to help other players. Being a Mod/HeadMod/Admin was better for me, because I'm not a grand designer and I am better at helping people. I want to try out the Healer class, I think that would best suit me. I have read the rules and am currently now reading the wiki. I attend a community college here in Chesapeake after having served 8 years in the U.S. Army. My current degree plan is Biology/Chemistry. It was Engineering, but that is way too much math for me. The only bad thing about me, is that I sometimes get angry at the immaturity of younger people. I have to log off and go read a book or something. Thanks for reading my wall of text.
    smile.gif

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
As I cannot edit my previous post *check to see if guests have proper permissions to edit their posts*, here are some screenshots of my simple buildings. It is located on a test server I have running. I didn't think it was worth taking screenshots, but anyways...
2011-09-26_10.54.16.png2011-09-26_10.54.50.png

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
How has this not gone through yet? Great application man. Thank you for your service and welcome to HeroCraft.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
How has this not gone through yet? Great application man. Thank you for your service and welcome to HeroCraft.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.
Many thanks Thunderjolt! :) I hope to see you in game. May I buy you a fine ale at the local pub?