• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AppleRiotZ's whitelist application

AppleRiotZ

Dirt
In-game name: AppleRiotZ
Location & Age: Doncaster, England, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I may have been banned from one server along time ago due to my account being hacked. My account is no longer hacked now so there is zero percent chance that any griefing will happen on Herocraft, I promise.
Referral(s): UltimateOptics, Judgedread540
Reason you should be accepted: I have read rules regarding the server and from what i've seen it looks very well made. The architecture looks fenomenal, the community looks strong and the mods seem to make the server unique. I will assist anyone on Herocraft that needs help and work along side my friends and allies. I am a very friendly person as my friends UltimateOptics and Judgedread540 will confirm, I am the Co-Owner of a small server that UltimateOptics owns and is still in progress where i make lots of architecture such as very large tombs deep underground and floating islands.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends UltimateOptics and Judgedread540 are on the server, they literaly never stop talking about it on the way to school. I would realy like to join the server to share the experience and give them my full help to build a city once we all are on the server.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
Additional Info: I am going to upper school tomorrow and im in a set 2 maths and science. Recently my laptop broke and im still awaiting for its repair or replacement, There for if i do get accepted into the server i may not be on it for sometime, i am currently using my grandma's laptop to sent this application so i may not respond to a reply straight away. (This laptop is insufficient to play minecraft on, especially on servers such as Herocraft.) I will ask UltimateOptics to send a picture of the tomb im currently working on in his server if it is possable. I tend to finish what i start when it comes to building and im taking course's to learn how to be an architect in real life.

AppleRiotZ

Dirt
Me and my older brother jack use to share the AppleRiotZ minecraft account awhile ago rather then waste money and buy two separate accounts. The problem was that when I found a server to play on he would try to grief it. When I said my account was hacked i was referring to my brother. He's also the one who signed up for the website because he is 19. Lately though, he's move out of my mum and dads house and said hes bored of minecraft. I've changed the password to the account so now it fully belongs to me. There is zero chance that there will be any griefing from me in herocraft, I simply want to play with my friends and enjoy your server. P.S I will take down the account that jack made once i get the chance, it is no use to me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Since the ban is an older one, I will go ahead and forgo it. I do have to warn you, your account security is your sole responsibility. Remember the excuse "My brother did it" is not a valid excuse in an appeal.

Welcome to Herocraft

AppleRiotZ

Dirt
Thank you for your forgiveness for my brothers actions. I assure you, he will never get onto the account again.