• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

apllication

1. In-game name:camrogers31
2. Location and Age: canada ,15
3. Previous bans: none what soever
4. Referral:sirrofl
5. Reason you should you be accepted:because i love minecraft and i am creative and im looking for a good server and you heard that this was the best in Minecraft and thought that you could help and advance your level of skill in this wonderful game by playing this amazing server.
6. Additional info: i play cod on ps3 i play hockey and baseball i do well in shcool but im not a nerd or nerdy :p
sincerly : camrogers31

SirRofl1

Wood
camrogers31 said:
1. In-game name:camrogers31
2. Location and Age: canada ,15
3. Previous bans: none what soever
4. Referral:sirrofl
5. Reason you should you be accepted:because i love minecraft and i am creative and im looking for a good server and you heard that this was the best in Minecraft and thought that you could help and advance your level of skill in this wonderful game by playing this amazing server.
6. Additional info: i play cod on ps3 i play hockey and baseball i do well in shcool but im not a nerd or nerdy :p
sincerly : camrogers31

Ummm just a couple of things, 1) my name online is sirrofl360, I don't think that it's the admins that heard this was a gr8 server, I'm sure they do, but it was I think that You (camrogers31) heard about this server.