• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

aPerson's Application

In-game name: aPersonManGuy

Location & Age: Lawton, Oklahoma. 16 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was wrongfully banned on a sever due to severe admin abuse, and another for being accused of hacking for having creative mode, despite the fact that I was given this by one of the head admins, who was offline at the time, to help construct and beautify the spawn.

Referral(s): None.

Reason you should be accepted: I don't really like talking about myself in a boastful or prideful manner, but I am a very nice person, I try to help others when I can, for the most part I have a decent business sense. regarding PVP, admittedly, I'm not the best, usually playing some kind of healing class to support others to make up for it, but I try, and hopefully that's what matters :p. I have indeed read the rules and I will try to follow - and encourage others to follow - them to the best of my ability.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I actually just randomly looked up "Minecraft Heroes Severs" on bing and it lead me to this website.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: as of now I haven't, after I write this I will.

Additional Info: Tell us a little about yourself. What other computer/video games do you play? What do you like to do when you're not playing Minecraft? Are you a relaxed person? Do you get upset easily? Are you helpful? Make it interesting.
hmm, well other games I play are roblox (don't judge :p), world of warcraft, various xbox 360 games (black ops 2, halo 4, ect...), I also play random flash games, with RTS games being my favorite game genre overall. when I'm not playing minecraft I'm usually busy with my pre-army training or studying for college, in terms of recreation though I mainly play various games I have and that's about it. I would defiantly consider myself a relaxed person. Regarding me and anger, it usually takes a lot to get me angry, and even when I do I usually hide it very well. as mentioned above, I consider myself helpful to others, often offering people free food when they are hungry, or supplying them with tools if I can, or offering them help if they are building a large project.

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): as of now I haven't, after I finish this I will go check it out and probably subscribe.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): assuming I've done this correctly, my special key is HCa13

I'm sure you've seen applications like this hundreds of times but I truly hope you accept my application, I've been reading the wiki and I'm really interested and want to play on the server. I hope I've filled out the application well enough and didn't miss anything, if however I did I'll go back and fix it then, thank you for your time. :)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was wrongfully banned on a sever due to severe admin abuse, and another for being accused of hacking for having creative mode, despite the fact that I was given this by one of the head admins, who was offline at the time, to help construct and beautify the spawn.

Reason you should be accepted: I don't really like talking about myself in a boastful or prideful manner, but I am a very nice person, I try to help others when I can, for the most part I have a decent business sense. regarding PVP, admittedly, I'm not the best, usually playing some kind of healing class to support others to make up for it, but I try, and hopefully that's what matters :p. I have indeed read the rules and I will try to follow - and encourage others to follow - them to the best of my ability.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I actually just randomly looked up "Minecraft Heroes Severs" on bing and it lead me to this website.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: as of now I haven't, after I write this I will.

Additional Info: Tell us a little about yourself. What other computer/video games do you play? What do you like to do when you're not playing Minecraft? Are you a relaxed person? Do you get upset easily? Are you helpful? Make it interesting.
hmm, well other games I play are roblox (don't judge :p), world of warcraft, various xbox 360 games (black ops 2, halo 4, ect...), I also play random flash games, with RTS games being my favorite game genre overall. when I'm not playing minecraft I'm usually busy with my pre-army training or studying for college, in terms of recreation though I mainly play various games I have and that's about it. I would defiantly consider myself a relaxed person. Regarding me and anger, it usually takes a lot to get me angry, and even when I do I usually hide it very well. as mentioned above, I consider myself helpful to others, often offering people free food when they are hungry, or supplying them with tools if I can, or offering them help if they are building a large project.

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): as of now I haven't, after I finish this I will go check it out and probably subscribe.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): assuming I've done this correctly, my special key is HCa13

I'm sure you've seen applications like this hundreds of times but I truly hope you accept my application, I've been reading the wiki and I'm really interested and want to play on the server. I hope I've filled out the application well enough and didn't miss anything, if however I did I'll go back and fix it then, thank you for your time. :)
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Accepted. Your name will be added to the whitelist.

Amazing effort on your application I might add.