• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone else a noob?

macura

Diamond
Mkay so i recently started up league, like 3-4 days ago and i was wondering if anyone else was kinda nooby and wanted to play league w/ me. I like playing with other people i know but they are all level 30 and whenever i go into a match i get destroyed because the skill is scaling to level 30 instead of level 8(my level). Anyway post something w/ ur league name if you want to play sometime.

My league name is: Mancura

Also sidenote: If anyone knows how to build yi(in terms of items and their order) then could you reply with your strat. I am getting a longsword, then berserker boots, then upgrading to the lifesteal version of the longsword(forget what it is called), then the ghostsword because its active plus yi's alt is crazy, then static shiv, then infinity edge, then that lifesteal thing that costs 2300 that is single target and then if i have enough money i get a trinity thing. I don't know how to really build up my items so that i piece them together for less money or whatever that does so i am not doing much of that.

Northac

Obsidian
im like level 12 or something so ill play, im under the same name too. I dont know much about Yi, i use warwick as my current favorite

BulkPhase

Obsidian
http://mobafire.com has a nice organized list and you can view each champions builds. Right now you can follow pretty much any of those guides for Yi and you'll be fine but later on you will need to build situationally. Ex: If a team is stacking armor, build armor penetration. If a team is all AP then build magic resist.

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
Brus Li 787
cuz someone arleady has account names like Brus , Brus Li 44 etc
I'm level 16-17 though :p , saving money for tanky-AD runes .

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I got a lvl 13 account on West, but I assume you're playing on NA so meh.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey @macura add me up (Username: Johnbaur)

I have been playing a while. I play a few games a week. I am like level 10 and have played like 30 games so still new. Ill play with you. :)