• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Antonio_Camonte's APP

In-game name: Antonio_Camonte
Location & Age: United kingdom (Great Britain) 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Nope this would be my first server
Referral(s): i was introduced to the server through Toastt's video on youtube show casting the event held for the monster battle
Reason you should be accepted: I will be a very active gamer throughout the summer holidays and onward whenever i have any free time
Have you voted f.or Herocraft : Yes
Special Key: HCA15
Additional Info: I know the Gig on how to Rp. and im a fairly decent builder and fussy when it comes to building. so anything i do make will not be terrible on how it looks inside and out.2011-08-18_19.00.46.png
Under Ground house I've built in my single player world
2011-08-18_19.01.50.png

Light House I've built in my single player world

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format - you're using the Minecraftforums application format. Use http://herocraftonline.com/forum/in...cation-guides-rules-read-before-applying.163/ this one instead.
- Include all of the information requested

- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

• In-game name: Antonio_camonte
  • Location & Age: United Kingdom, 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None this would be the first server that i would get into
  • Referral(s): I suppose that toastt's video counts doesnt it? if not, Nobody
  • Reason you should be accepted: I think I will be a great addition to the community for your server as I should be an active
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Saw a small proportion of this amazing server in Toastt's youtube video ( http://www.youtube.com/user/toasttify ) showing the Fate Of Nightmare's event.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes (once, again in 2 hours from now)

• Additional Info: As well as for being familiar with how RP'ing works, I also play Well Known RPG's such as fallout, Fable (1,2,3), oblivion and Borderlands.
  • and incase you do need it, my special key would be HCA15

• In-game name: Antonio_camonte
  • Location & Age: United Kingdom, 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None this would be the first server that i would get into
  • Referral(s): I suppose that toastt's video counts doesnt it? if not, Nobody
  • Reason you should be accepted: I think I will be a great addition to the community for your server as I should be an active
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Saw a small proportion of this amazing server in Toastt's youtube video ( http://www.youtube.com/user/toasttify ) showing the Fate Of Nightmare's event.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes (once, again in 2 hours from now)
  • Additional Info: As well as for being familiar with how RP'ing works, I also play Well Known RPG's such as fallout, Fable (1,2,3), oblivion and Borderlands.
  • and incase you do need it, my special key would be HCA15

More additional info: i do have the CJB mod menu installed and i have to ask if that would be a problem in the server for me playing. I can uninstall it as well as i only used it for the minimap and i have rei's now so...