• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Anomaly: Bloodmage Inconsistent Tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Inconsistent%20Allowed%20Tools.png

Bloodmages cannot use gold/stone swords and do less damage with hoes, is this intended?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
A healer can already have a gold pick. Because a Healer can also be a Crafter.

EDIT: this post was a stupid post and I understand what TM meant a lot better now.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We'll unify this to make sure that crafters have consistent/non combat damage. However, it is not intended to have Bloodmages the ability to wield swords.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I do feel like Bloodmages could make good use of a sword. 3hp for stone, 4hp for iron. Pretend it's a knife or whatnot.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
We'll unify this to make sure that crafters have consistent/non combat damage. However, it is not intended to have Bloodmages the ability to wield swords.

Every other class can wield stone and gold swords, even with fairly lo or atleast, this is what I've heard from a variety of different people playing different classes.

I do feel like Bloodmages could make good use of a sword. 3hp for stone, 4hp for iron. Pretend it's a knife or whatnot.

I just wanted the same access to them as other classes because of the potential of using gold swords for knockback enchants and such.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Healers / Casters fall under that category. Wood sword is granted to break through webs faster

Are you going to add Pickaxes to the Healer Class in MA?

EDIT: Or better yet, Casters. Casters choose Healer Class anyway because of the better items.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Healers / Casters fall under that category. Wood sword is granted to break through webs faster

Why do several other caster/healer classes get stone/gold swords then? Is that an error?

Also, off-topic this is such a minor thing I noticed it's not even worth making a thread, and barely worth making a post, but minor color inconsistency here:

2012-03-14_22.13.11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.