• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

An IDEA!!!

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
So i was sitting here wondering how we can define weather someone is friend or foe, first i thought doing tags next to player names in chat just like people have for the chat channel but then i thought that would be to hard because there is alliances also so that would mean more tag adding.

So the second thing i thought of was something like what towny uses which is a friend or foe system were when you create a town and someone else does a town and you both set each other to ally members can not kill each other or something like that, but my point is is there not a way we can have a system were people under the same group/alliance can not kill each other the reason for this is to prevent accidental deaths from new members ect.

I dont know i just think of crazy ideas and put them out there lol.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We used to have a township plugin where you would join the town you are a part of and go to war with other towns - etc.

It will be making another appearance soon. The code is whats stopping us but dont fret, it will be back!

J

jorict

You can just have a giant party for your town. I've been in a party with around 15 people, also, parties stay even when logged off.