• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion An Event Similar to DM

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Except its Hunger Games.

Larger, outdoor arena. Chests in middle and hidden around with armor, food, and a few weapons. You would be forced to drop anything that your class could not equip. Extremely basic tools given, to ensure that disciples and beguilers don't kill everyone, and necromancers don't lose from lack of reagents.
One life only.

EDIT: I am copying my other reply to this thread here.

Fine. I admit, our pvp system does not lend itself to starting naked. However, I know there is a way we can all find to make an event where using terrain and finding items helps you win a five minute game.

How about instead, either FFA or teams of 2 or 4, everyone gets skirmish equipment (including the one bread) but there is food hidden throughout the map . Maybe healers can only heal others, so they can team but not outlast people (edit: drainsoul for BM could still heal them so they can still use HP as a reagent?)?

That ^ would be interesting.

Edit2: SummonSkills, like SummonArrow and SummonBread, would be disabled.

macura

Diamond
This would never work because ninjas, runeblades and casters would rape the world. Picture fighting a ninja as a dk with no armor, wouldn't be fun.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
If we could disable Heroes in this, or have different ones for different Class groups, then yeah, maybe. But I don't know how it would work well, even then.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Fine. I admit, our pvp system does not lend itself to starting naked. However, I know there is a way we can all find to make an event where using terrain and finding items helps you win a five minute game.

How about instead, either FFA or teams of 2 or 4, everyone gets skirmish equipment (including the one bread) but there is food hidden throughout the map . Maybe healers can only heal others, so they can team but not outlast people (edit: drainsoul for BM could still heal them so they can still use HP as a reagent?)?

That ^ would be interesting.

Edit2: SummonSkills, like SummonArrow and SummonBread, would be disabled.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Cool it would be a great idea, but some classes with diamond armour and weapon should be removed and replace with iron.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I don't think the original idea of this thread should ever be implemented. I mean, you could have Rangers only find iron armor and diamond swords while a Wizard only finds a diamond shovel, and the Wizard would rape the Ranger!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not in favor of this idea, although it might just be because I'm sick of the hunger games. Hunger games just doesn't really fit the server imo.