• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

alphashadow089

alphashadow089

Glowing Redstone
Hi my IGN is : alphashadow089. Im 14 and live in Vestavia,AL i have never been banned from any servers. My friends TheMrLief, and kurtflirt1 told me about this server. The reason you should let me join is for a new and fresh player to start his minecraft life in your server.

Additional Info: i fell from a 2 story roof and didnt break a bone

Xilox

Iron
Alpha don't do it like in Sky-Craft. Follow the app rules. Hurry so you could join me. :D

alphashadow089

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name:alphashadow089
  2. Location & Age: Vestavia, AL.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any server.
  4. Referral(s):TheMrLief, UnknownK9, Spottles, kurtflirt1,
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a caring, funny, non-troll kind of guy who would love to play on your server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some of my friends told me about it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will vote everyday when i'm on.
  8. Additional Info: I have played on a few servers and would love to see what the talk of your server looks and feels like.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Alpha, I'd like you to improve your application before I accept you.

Here are some general suggestions for doing so:
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

I see you're joining a lot of friends on this server, what are your plans here? What do you bring to the server? Tell us, in a few sentences, what you want to do on herocraft and what you enjoy. One example would be to become the most notorious thief in all of Herocraft! Though, I don't recommend announcing that sort of thing yet.

alphashadow089

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name:alphashadow089
  2. Location & Age: Vestavia, AL.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any server.
  4. Referral(s):TheMrLief, UnknownK9, Spottles, kurtflirt1,
  5. Reason you should be accepted: All of my friends are asking me to get on, so i said i would. I'm trying to apply for them, not me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some of my friends told me about it and are asking me to get on.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will vote everyday when i'm on.
  8. Additional Info: I have played on a few servers and would love to see what the talk of your server looks and feels like.some of my plans are to become a dreadknight and fight with my friends and hopefully make a base with my friends.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome to Herocraft

Check your PMs for login information. The server is currently down for maintenance, so I suggest you peak around the forums while you wait - It MAY be a while. You will be whitelisted as soon as possible.