• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion allow smiths use of bows

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
OK, so as a smith/pyro, it can sometimes be tedious to repair a bow, because everytime i do anything that updates my character, it removes the bow from my hand. my suggestion is to allow smiths to use a bow (only like 1 damage or so, so it won't be abused), so we can repair them easier.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
OK, so as a smith/pyro, it can sometimes be tedious to repair a bow, because everytime i do anything that updates my character, it removes the bow from my hand. my suggestion is to allow smiths to use a bow (only like 1 damage or so, so it won't be abused), so we can repair them easier.
It only removes from your hand if you try use it, scroll your hotbar or over time. Try avoid those things, but I support this anyway so long it's only like 1dmg.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8

Sorry but even doing 1 damage can still make it better for your class for knock back reasons to keep people away from you or to stop people from running.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry but even doing 1 damage can still make it better for your class for knock back reasons to keep people away from you or to stop people from running.

Good point, that would be to much and not something that could be blocked.
I will have to remove my support! Not that Kainzo would have missed the whole punch issue anyhow :D

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
maybe make it so it has a timer on how long you can have it on your action bar, IE 10 seconds, not long enough to be used to your advantage, but give u enough time to type "/skill repair"

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Don't scroll your hotbar, that can keep an item in your hand for up to like 5 min.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
maybe make it so it has a timer on how long you can have it on your action bar, IE 10 seconds, not long enough to be used to your advantage, but give u enough time to type "/skill repair"
I don't have this problem as a smith, really. Just type in the /skill repair, scroll to an empty slot in your hotbar, quickslot the bow down, close inv, press 'T', go up once, enter. Then it even removes it from your hotbar for free!