• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

alexisasickkid Application [Updated]

• In-game name: alexisasickkid
  • Location & Age: Massachusetts, 16 years old
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): A Player That is Also Applying
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm a great builder. I like to work with other people, have great leadership skills, and would make a great merchant. I have a ton of experience running Minecraft servers, managing plugins, building websites, dealing with griefers etc. and have racked up too much play time in Minecraft because of it :).
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: A player on my old server.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  • Additional Info: I used to run a very successful Minecraft server (Not nearly as successful as Herocraft). Unfortunately my partner and I have become much too busy with school and sports to be able to deal with everything running a Minecraft server comes with. So today we announced that we would be shutting the server down :(. But I still want to have fun playing Minecraft so after hearing from one of my players, I decided to check Herocraft out. In fact, you may have already seen some of XtreamCrafting's players applications to your server! (Most of the players applying are good, trust me.) Hope I can help make Herocraft better!

To tell the truth, I don't think I have ever played on that server. If I have, it might have been within the first weeks when I got a Minecraft server and didn't really know what "griefing" was. I definately never played on that server for more than 1 hour. That is the truth.

In-game name: alexisasickkid
Location & Age: Massachusetts, 16 years old
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I do not remember, but on I guess on CheeseCraftBuild.dyndys.org, I "Griefed". Possibly this was within the first couple days I got a Minecraft account and didn't really know what griefing is. I definately never played on that server for more than a couple hours. I honestly do not remeber what I did, and don't remeber even playing on that server, but it is on McBans.com. <-that is 100% honest.
Referral(s): A Player That is Also Applying
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a great builder. I like to work with other people, have great leadership skills, and would make a great merchant. I have a ton of experience running Minecraft servers, managing plugins, building websites, dealing with griefers etc. and have racked up too much play time in Minecraft because of it .
How did you hear about Herocraft?: A player on my old server.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Additional Info: I used to run a very successful Minecraft server (Not nearly as successful as Herocraft). Unfortunately my partner and I have become much too busy with school and sports to be able to deal with everything running a Minecraft server comes with. So today we announced that we would be shutting the server down . But I still want to have fun playing Minecraft so after hearing from one of my players, I decided to check Herocraft out. In fact, you may have already seen some of XtreamCrafting's players applications to your server! (Most of the players applying are good, trust me.) Hope I can help make Herocraft better!