• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Alchemist Wiki and tour house be updated

FaroFazi03

Stone
Today I felt like HeroCraft lied to me and now I am in a bit of rage cuz I am putting effert in lvling up in my profession.

Let start with the tour house. I would like you to show examples that Alchemist CAN make. The three experaments you show, two where cool but one was my game changer for me. Fairy dust, my gosh that stuff is so cool in the tour. How ever I found out Iron trees, glowing cakes and fairy dust are not really in the game even thought you show them and made them samples of things you can make in the game. You lied to us and that not ok with me. If we can not make it then don't show it.

In the wiki under alchemy you should have a list like cauldron of potions we can make and use and a list that are not allow. today I was told I can't use invilablty potions even thought I can make them. I feel like I che cheeted by all this and wasn't even told about it, even thought I think it should be more like a lvl thing like lvl 60 you can make and drink invablty potion. I also really think that in cauldron cook bock should have more things and yet once again should have fairy dust in it. come on please I even know how it should be done. 3 fairy dust you need 3 blaze dust on top 3 gun powder and 3 dirt on bottom. and the lvl to make it is 60.

sorry if I sound rude or anything, I just feel like I was promise alot as an alchemist and in the end I don't get to do most of the stuff that I was told I could do. plz update the wiki.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
To be fair enough, I also agree to an extent that the stuff on Lost Isle for alchemist was misleading. When Kain tp'd me there the other day to relive the experience, I did mentally note that those three things were false.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
First up, Faro, it's a game. Relax a little, ok ;)?

Now, regarding the Wiki:

Please read the notices at the bottom of the front page of the Wiki (starting "The wiki is a community work in progress...) and at the top of the Alchemist page (including "Herocraft is constantly undergoing change and development...).

Next, you might like to check out the following thread for recent discussion on what can and can't be brewed and/or used in Herocraft:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/alchemist-potions.32931/

Hope you have fun!

FaroFazi03

Stone
To be fair enough, I also agree to an extent that the stuff on Lost Isle for alchemist was misleading. When Kain tp'd me there the other day to relive the experience, I did mentally note that those three things were false.
you know I wouldn't care so much if I could make fairy dust. that stuff is so cool. Iron tree as useful as that is to make a gold farm I feel that a cheat but fairy dust man...make arnas where if you fall in to it you would regrate it till you get out of it. It was the main reason i choose the proffen in the frist place.

FaroFazi03

Stone
First up, Faro, it's a game. Relax a little, ok ;)?

Now, regarding the Wiki:

Please read the notices at the bottom of the front page of the Wiki (starting "The wiki is a community work in progress...) and at the top of the Alchemist page (including "Herocraft is constantly undergoing change and development...).

Next, you might like to check out the following thread for recent discussion on what can and can't be brewed and/or used in Herocraft:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/alchemist-potions.32931/

Hope you have fun!

Thank you. is there a link to see what changes are going to be added, if or when it going to take place. I would like to see what i might be able or going to lose with the nexy update.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Keep an eye out for any announcements that Kainzo makes. He often keeps a thread running in the Announcements section of the Forums detailing the current changes in planning. Also he tends to flag ideas in chat ingame too, and this can lead to some discussion there. As you spend more time here, you'll get the feel for where to find information. Welcome!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
10+ people had a design go over "Tour Island" - not everything in this was done by a single person and that area may have been overlooked. I don't recall seeing anywhere in the Lostcove that said you can make iron-trees and or "fairy dust" ... I could be wrong though.

WitchOnaRampage - do you want to check over LostCove and make sure things are up to code? :)

Also - I saw where the issues could come up... it was more of a "hoping for a future" change.
I've removed the signs and the issue should be resolved.

FaroFazi03

Stone
10+ people had a design go over "Tour Island" - not everything in this was done by a single person and that area may have been overlooked. I don't recall seeing anywhere in the Lostcove that said you can make iron-trees and or "fairy dust" ... I could be wrong though.

WitchOnaRampage - do you want to check over LostCove and make sure things are up to code? :)

Also - I saw where the issues could come up... it was more of a "hoping for a future" change.
I've removed the signs and the issue should be resolved.

It wan't that it didn't say you can't make them but in the tour you gave three samples and a sign that told that you get to make all kind of things. its like for farmers you show a cow and say you get to breed all kinds of animals. to find out later you can't breed cows.

I can see that iron trees is a cheat for people would use them for gold farms and like I said that is not what I wanted...I just love the fairy dust. I see myself having more fun with that then anything else and would make being an alchemist worth my time to be.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
It wan't that it didn't say you can't make them but in the tour you gave three samples and a sign that told that you get to make all kind of things. its like for farmers you show a cow and say you get to breed all kinds of animals. to find out later you can't breed cows.

I can see that iron trees is a cheat for people would use them for gold farms and like I said that is not what I wanted...I just love the fairy dust. I see myself having more fun with that then anything else and would make being an alchemist worth my time to be.

What is Fairy Dust and iron trees anyways? Never heard of that...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

They stated that it was experiments - no where did it say you could make them, it was "lore / fun" - inside the house it actually stated what you could make at X level - if you were to read this, you'd understand :)
Closing this thread as it is a moot issue.