• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Alchemist ChestShops

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
According to the wiki, Alchemists can sell potions and misc items.

Misc: Beds, Books, Bowls, Bricks, Clay Balls, Coal, Ender Eyes, Flint, Glowstone Dust, Paintings, Paper, Saddles, Signs, Snowballs, Sticks and Sugar.

What I suggest is that Alchemists should be able to create chestshops for the items they are capable of making via Cauldron.

Cauldron Items:
http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Cauldron

Could at least give Alchemist Brewing Ingredient selling skill. This would probably make alchemists more reliable.

I was really planning on selling Mycelium and when I tried to do so...well...I was crushed.

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Since the balance team works on combat classes, shouldn't there be like another team that works on professions?

Babibab

Legacy Supporter 4
Since the balance team works on combat classes, shouldn't there be like another team that works on professions?

There's definitly more work and balancing done on the combat classes than on the professions... None of the Profs have the depth and finesse in their development that some of the combat classes have... Sometimes it seems like HC - Haven IS a pvp only server...I'd really like to see some of the professions classes get a little refurbishing, after all, not every player ( and i count myself in those) Is a pvp fanatic. Yet that doesn't mean that this player group doesn't want to be mixed in with the pvp, I personally prefer knowing that my builing, and the exercice of my profession, is under constant pvp threat. And as an engineer, trap making for catching assailants is one of the things I look forward to.Cheers for a profession balance team!