• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alanydor has entered the fray (hopefully)!

Alanydor

Dirt
Minecraft in-game name: Alanydor. I tend to go by 'Alan' and 'Alanys'
Location & Age: California, 18
Previous Bans: Nope. The only bans I've had were on small free-build servers on 'creative Minecraft' by moody operators who felt it in best interest to ban anyone they didn't personally know. Twas messy when I was looking for someone to play with back in the olden days (I didn't have Minecraft Alpha until the Nether update).
How Did I hear about Herocraft? In a word, google. In a reasonable list, I was looking for an RPG server list, and Herocraft was the first one to come up.
Have I voted for Herocraft? Yes I have! This system looks like fun, and I think it's awesome that you guys have a complete system all to yourselves, instead of being any freebuild or 'RP' server.
Why should I be accepted for Herocraft Whitelist? I've read through the rules and looked through the wiki. I try to be as helpful as I can around other people, if only for the fact that I'm still learning a few things about the game, myself. I've completed my first year of Computer Science study in college (I started at the University of Minnesota, but I'm required to switch colleges due to the move), so I have some basic knowledge of basic command prompt C, C++, Java, Scheme, and Python. From what I've seen and heard, I'd be interested in joining a town, if not for the fact that I could potentially learn more about this system from seasoned players.
Do I agree to Herocraft's EULA & ToS? Yes.
Special Key: {HCA8}

Additional Information: Here are some screenshots of the sky fortress my brother and I built over the span of weeks. All but one of the pictures were taken around the tower; the other one was taken at the floor, y = 64. It spans 120 blocks up in the sky and is intended to continue growing until it hits y = 256. If I'm not mistaken, we've worked on the area around the fortress, when combined with the ground below it and the nearby cave system, over a couple months, and it's something I'm rather proud of.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous Bans: Nope. The only bans I've had were on small free-build servers on 'creative Minecraft' by moody operators who felt it in best interest to ban anyone they didn't personally know. Twas messy when I was looking for someone to play with back in the olden days (I didn't have Minecraft Alpha until the Nether update).
How Did I hear about Herocraft? In a word, google. In a reasonable list, I was looking for an RPG server list, and Herocraft was the first one to come up.
Have I voted for Herocraft? Yes I have! This system looks like fun, and I think it's awesome that you guys have a complete system all to yourselves, instead of being any freebuild or 'RP' server.
Why should I be accepted for Herocraft Whitelist? I've read through the rules and looked through the wiki. I try to be as helpful as I can around other people, if only for the fact that I'm still learning a few things about the game, myself. I've completed my first year of Computer Science study in college (I started at the University of Minnesota, but I'm required to switch colleges due to the move), so I have some basic knowledge of basic command prompt C, C++, Java, Scheme, and Python. From what I've seen and heard, I'd be interested in joining a town, if not for the fact that I could potentially learn more about this system from seasoned players.
Special Key: {HCA9}

Additional Information: Here are some screenshots of the sky fortress my brother and I built over the span of weeks. All but one of the pictures were taken around the tower; the other one was taken at the floor, y = 64. It spans 120 blocks up in the sky and is intended to continue growing until it hits y = 256. If I'm not mistaken, we've worked on the area around the fortress, when combined with the ground below it and the nearby cave system, over a couple months, and it's something I'm rather proud of.
Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Special Key: {HCA9}

Your special key is incorrect. Please look over it and correct it on your application.
http://hc.to/appguide

Alanydor

Dirt
Whoops! For some reason I thought my name had nine characters when I was typing this up. I've edited my original post so that it's been corrected.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Special Key: {HCA8}

Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft