• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ahh... hi? xD

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Heyyy guys. I have no idea how to make an intro topic on a server forum, so here goes xD

Hi.

Recently got whitelisted, became completely addicted to this server, blah blah blah... I thought I might as well get to know who I'm playing with. So wassup? =P

Information about me:
-SHEEEEEEEEEEP!
-Ingame Username is Sigpit. Don't ask me why, I didn't pick.
-Retired from a nub facebook game called UberStrike due to it interfering with school. Which was pointless, because I started playing minecraft about half an hour after I retired. =O
-Live in a place down south called Australia. Kangaroo land. o.0
-Going to sleep right now.

Anyway, I'd like to get to know you guys. I know that I found with my 2097 posts of UberStrike that the forums became even more fun than the game, and I'd like to see whether the same can happen here. While keeping the game fun, of course. So... if you wanna know who that nub trying to dig through Bedrock is, that's me. =)

Good to be here, guys.

Cheese,
S

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
KANGAROO.gif