• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ahern14 whitelist application

ahern14

Gold
Minecraft In-game name: ahern14
Location & Age: Nevada, USA Age: 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no, i don't generally make anyone angry, greif, or do anything against any server rules.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes all 7
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: not yet but will do next time i am on youtube
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree fully
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCa7}
Reason you should be accepted: Very mature player, Co-Owned a server for a period of time, several years of minecraft roleplay, with more years of other games. Dedicated, working hard player. Smart, pretty much independent, willing to work with others, preferably a solo persona.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: ahern14
Location & Age: Nevada, USA Age: 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no, i don't generally make anyone angry, greif, or do anything against any server rules.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes all 7
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: not yet but will do next time i am on youtube
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree fully
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCa7}
Reason you should be accepted: Very mature player, Co-Owned a server for a period of time, several years of minecraft roleplay, with more years of other games. Dedicated, working hard player. Smart, pretty much independent, willing to work with others, preferably a solo persona.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371608661,1371608354][/DOUBLEPOST]Might I ask, do you still own a server or hold any staff positions on others?

ahern14

Gold
I am partially active mostly just to talk to the friends i made there, but yes i still hold the co-owner position, but i will not even think of trying to steal people, i know how it feels so i am not that immature.