• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Agenttigi's whitelist to herocraft application (second attempt)

Agenttigi

Dirt
1 My in-game name is Agenttigi.
2.I am from Melbourne, Australia and i am 13 years old.
3. I have not been banned from any servers, Though i have friends who have (Stevekeys)
4.I was reffered to this server by turtles, Jazo, Stevekeys and Zakeko. They said that this is a great server and that i should join.
5. I think I should be added to the server because i love building with other people (mainly Steve) and building helpful buildings like defensive traps and walls. An example i will use is Me and Steve's castle on Steveville, i also planted the traps that you could see on the picture, if you had it, but i can't give it to you because the the admins went crazy and filled the sea with tnt and etc.
6.As i have already said, i was told that this server was a really good quality one by steve and Zakeko over Skype and i always love playing on servers with them. I heard from them that it was a pvp server and that it didnt have hackers and crazy admins, i instantly knew i wanted to be on this server, so here i am.
7. Yes, i voted straight away in hope of getting an acceptance note quicker.
8. Some additional info is that i play and talk with steve and Zakeko online a lot over skype and i go on for fun.
Hope you accept me and like my application,
Agenttigi.