• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aeonxan's Whitelist Application

Aeonxan

Air
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm Aeonxan, I posted this onto the forums in Minecraft, But was told to post it here to be faster, So here I am. Anyways, without further ado, here is my application.

In-game name: Aeonxan

Location and Age: Oregon, 17

Previous bans: I have no previous bans.

Referral: I found this thread while I was searching for a sever to join. Looking into the forums, HeroCraft caught my eye, because hey, who doesn't like heroes?

Reason you should you be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is that I feel that I'm a valuable addition to any community, and that I am active often. I have played many games, you could call me an "Avid Gamer". I love the Xbox, PS3, and using my computer. I played many games on the Xbox360, main titles like "Halo Reach" etc, or the "Call of Duty" Franchise. I also Play different games on the PS3 when my friends tell me too, but I prefer the Xbox. On the computer, I love playing MMOs, or MMORPS's. I have played : Spiral Knights, Maplestory, Minecraft, Runescape, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Facebook Games(Haha if that counts), Empire Earth (Art of Conquest), Kartrider(RIP..), Counterstrike, etc (I'm sure I played more, I cannot think of them right now.). I also love reading Manga and watching Animes; But I will not go into that. In conclusion, I love playing games, and I have Beta tested in a few games (Which I forgot, :p) and I'm interested in joining, so here I am. Thank you for reading this paragraph, :D.

Additional info:
I'm new to MineCraft, and I want to start getting into the online part. I have started to learn how to build stuff, and I would wish to participate in your HeroCraft, I do enjoy RPG's and such, so I would be interested in joining this sever, and possibly learning more from this community, bettering myself, so I may in turn better the community.

Special Key: My code is [HCA7].

(They say I must add some previous creations, but as of now, I have none, haha... *Akward*.)