• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Advertisements?

F

Falker57

I wonder why Herocraft does not have ads on their forums. It generates money and some ads are interesting. I am pretty sure Kainzo thinks the community will really hate ads. I personally think ads are fine and I hope the rest of the community does too. As long ad they dont bother forum usage and are really just there then I dont have a problem with it at all. You could say that server donations are fine but if we have ads we will have more money therefor better server specs therefor no lag. Kainzo I am sure there is a good reason for not having ads (forum lag?) but if you were holding back because you didnt want us to be mad I just want you to know that I am fine with and if it helps the server then definitely do it!

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I've become immune to ads anyway, both on the internet and on television. I go into a fuzzy state when it's in front of me and unconsciously ignore it. It's one of my many super powers.

F

Falker57

I've become immune to ads anyway, both on the internet and on television. I go into a fuzzy state when it's in front of me and unconsciously ignore it. It's one of my many super powers.
Agreed me too. These still do provide income for the server which is great![DOUBLEPOST=1351983253,1349316602][/DOUBLEPOST]Ads?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I actually agree on this one, I actually hadn't noticed there wasn't any advertisements till now.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If the ads are like on the sides were there isn't any important buttons, i'd be fine with it (And in case you didnt notice, I use these forums a LOT lol)

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
More money means less server lag... less server lag means I might actually win a fight for a change!