• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: ZenZiggy (Builder)

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN:
ZenZiggy

2. Position applying for:

Building

3. Age|Timezone:

20 | CA, Pacific

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:

For about five years now.

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:

Herocraft has aways provided me with endless amounts of fun, there for I would like to give back and help out to keep the experience a memory for the new generations of players.

6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):

Skyrim/Runescape

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?:

I will try my best to make the meeting though I work 4 days a week (50 hours).

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

- I have been mayor on multiple maps and led towns (Genesis)
- I am also able to use Ts3/Skype for voice-chat
- I will try to play and be a part of the community every day
- I'm very interested in architecture and design
- I'm born and raised in Belgium moved to California in 2009

Hello!

I'm not an active herocraft member, so let me introduce myself first; I'm one of the lead devs for dungeon heroes.

We're very eager to introduce some new architects to dungeon heroes! And personally I'm glad someone else appreciates runescape.

Do you perhaps have some of your work you could share with me? I'd love to see what kind of stuff you've made in the past so we can offer you to get involved with things that match your interest and style more!

-Bc

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
I've started this build for a town for the new map that's coming up. I'll also look for my older files though I had to re-install MC so I don't have my older builds on my game right now.
city copy.jpg

Looks pretty cool! I checked it out in game, and was gonna reply in IRC but you had already left!

At first I wanted to say that maybe it looks a bit too different from the rest.. but then I felt like the variation is nice and that more buildings should have minor variations such as a different wood style like that, so I like it!

I'm not an experienced map creator though, so be sure to pass it by other people too, especially architects!