• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Eldrex

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN: My current in game name is Eldrex
2. Position applying for: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: I am thirteen years old as of November, and I live in EST (Eastern Standard Timzone).
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played on Herocraft since Aegis, so a little less than a year I believe?
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I should be accepted for the adventure team because I am very creative and I have a wild imagination. My brain never ceases to create fun and interesting ideas, and there are lots of things I would like to bring to the Herocraft servers (quests obviously). I love improving things and I strive for perfection, testing things and working at the flaws of anything until it is... well... flawless.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I don't actually play a lot of games other than minecraft. I tend to look for a lot of well built RPGs in minecraft such as Herocraft, and other servers I will not mention. Of the few games I have played in this lifetime I think one of my favorites that I count as an RPG would be Elder Scrolls Online. The diversity of players and their avatars combined with the intricate quests and story lines really captured my attention while I still played the game.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, I am almost always available to be on team speak, and I should be able to during the school year as well depending on the time of the meetings.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I am going on vacation several times with my family this summer, and some meetings I might miss if I am accepted during this time. I might be able to get team speak on my phone to resolve this issue but no promises.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: My current in game name is Eldrex
2. Position applying for: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: I am thirteen years old as of November, and I live in EST (Eastern Standard Timzone).
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played on Herocraft since Aegis, so a little less than a year I believe?
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I should be accepted for the adventure team because I am very creative and I have a wild imagination. My brain never ceases to create fun and interesting ideas, and there are lots of things I would like to bring to the Herocraft servers (quests obviously). I love improving things and I strive for perfection, testing things and working at the flaws of anything until it is... well... flawless.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I don't actually play a lot of games other than minecraft. I tend to look for a lot of well built RPGs in minecraft such as Herocraft, and other servers I will not mention. Of the few games I have played in this lifetime I think one of my favorites that I count as an RPG would be Elder Scrolls Online. The diversity of players and their avatars combined with the intricate quests and story lines really captured my attention while I still played the game.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, I am almost always available to be on team speak, and I should be able to during the school year as well depending on the time of the meetings.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I am going on vacation several times with my family this summer, and some meetings I might miss if I am accepted during this time. I might be able to get team speak on my phone to resolve this issue but no promises.
The application is great, however my only concern is the age, Generally speaking, 13 year olds are... immature.
( I was digging a 10 by 10 Chunk Hole down to bedrock for 3 months before I realized the town was loooong dead )

I usuaaaally try not to accept people under the age of 15, as a general guideline
But as a Staff member who was accepted and Seniored at 13/14.. I understand there are exceptions ^_^
Seeing as your on the Wiki Team, and I trust the Seniors of that Team.

ACCEPTED

@Admins for Tags for Adventure Team.

Btw tomorrow is the next Adventure Meeting, I would head there and get to know the K-man ( Kainzo ) and what the goals and needs for the Adventure ( Quest ) Team is ^_^

http://mibbit.com/?channel=#Herocraft&server=irc.esper.net This is a link to the IRC channel where you can speak to other staff members

Type ">meeting" in the channel to know how long till the meeting. The meeting takes place in IRC in the Adventure Channel. I believe the password is Alpha.

If you have questions about what quests need to be written ask BlackCoyote, and let him know your the new quest guy

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
The application is great, however my only concern is the age, Generally speaking, 13 year olds are... immature.
( I was digging a 10 by 10 Chunk Hole down to bedrock for 3 months before I realized the town was loooong dead )

I usuaaaally try not to accept people under the age of 15, as a general guideline
But as a Staff member who was accepted and Seniored at 13/14.. I understand there are exceptions ^_^

ACCEPTED

Btw tomorrow is the next Adventure Meeting, I would head there and get to know the K-man ( Kainzo ) and what the goals and needs for the Adventure ( Quest ) Team is ^_^

http://mibbit.com/?channel=#Herocraft&server=irc.esper.net This is a link to the IRC channel where you can speak to other staff members

Type ">meeting" in the channel to know how long till the meeting. The meeting takes place in IRC in the Adventure Channel. I believe the password is Alpha.

If you have questions about what quests need to be written ask BlackCoyote, and let him know your the new quest guy
Hi! Sorry, I wasn't able to look at this thread yesterday. Thank you for accepting me, even though I am somewhat young. I am often told that I'm mature for my age, so I don't think it should be a problem.

And I see I missed the meeting... Oops

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5

ACCEPTED

Also will I just be creating the ideas for plugins, or will you be having me scripting the actual quest using Denizens, or some other plugin?

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Also will I just be creating the ideas for plugins, or will you be having me scripting the actual quest using Denizens, or some other plugin?
Details will be discussed from BlackCoyote, our main Denizen guy. He has a specific Quest Format, and he may need your asssistance whereas maybe writing quests, creating charactors, Ect. He does not need you to script ( As far as I know ) or creating plugins

http://mibbit.com/?channel=#Herocraft&server=irc.esper.net

Use that link ^^^ To access our IRC. Ask Blackcoyote on what requirements/formats he requires and try to adhere to them.

Thanks for joining the team! :D

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Details will be discussed from BlackCoyote, our main Denizen guy. He has a specific Quest Format, and he may need your asssistance whereas maybe writing quests, creating charactors, Ect. He does not need you to script ( As far as I know ) or creating plugins

http://mibbit.com/?channel=#Herocraft&server=irc.esper.net

Use that link ^^^ To access our IRC. Ask Blackcoyote on what requirements/formats he requires and try to adhere to them.

Thanks for joining the team! :D
Yes I'm aware. I already talked to Coyote in the irc. Already made a mock quest for him. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I may get into making more just for fun, and maybe even make some lore...