• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTS Advanced Crafting Materials + Christmas Items

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
This Auction ends starting at my nearest convenience at 12:00AM May 1st, 2015. Don't like it my rules, don't make an offer. By posting below you agree to my auction time-frame. The last posted offer before 12AM May 1st, 2015 is considered the last "bid". Bid by posting offers at the starting prices. If no offers match the asking prices, or no offers are made I will be burning these items in fire. I do not have room for them so I am offering them here to the community in bulk. If you would like to buy one specific item, or specific amounts of specific items please understand that I am NOT interested as I want to get rid of ALL of these items, not just one or two.

Advanced Crafting Materials
- Taking offers starting at 500 Souls.
797cb6494c.png

3 Sapphire
3 Peridot
31 Enchanted Rawhide Scraps
20 Soul Catalyst
30 Soulweave Cloth
11 Moonstone Ingot
45 Mana Shards

Christmas Items 2014 - Taking offers starting at 500 Souls.
250045ae55.png

4 Dirty Coal
2 Blue Gumdrop
2 Green Gumdrop
1 Christmas Tree Star
3 Tiny Christmas Tree
1 A Christmas Miracle
1 Summon Reindeer
5 Red Garland
5 Green Garland

I also have; Taking offers starting at 500 Souls.
d7b34659da.png

Please reply with serious offers only, follow the forum rules. Thank you for considering my trade!
Xexorian, leader of Fallen Order

Domainoft

Coal
I don't think these do anything anymore. But as I was around to get them when they did. And I love collecting novel things. I'll match your asking price of 1500 souls for the lot.