• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adoratrol's application

Adoratrol

Legacy Supporter 6
  • In-game name: adoratrol
  • Location & Age: Tennessee 28
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): vudani
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and wiki. I am looking for a server to stay with and help grow into something bigger and better. I will never grief another person and will do what I can to help the server or other players when possible.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:I'm in a WoW guild with vudani and he had mentioned the server. I came to the website, looked around and really liked what I saw/read.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info:I drive a tractor trailer for Budwieser at the moment and play WoW in a top 10 US 25 man guild with vudani. I have a very good understanding of this type of setup and will be able to provide feedback on any sort of new content or updates. I am still fairly new to minecraft, but have a good understanding of how things work. I have yet to build anything extravagant due to not having a 'home' server. I have built a few houses/castle's in offline mode but haven't went into the sort of detail I will once I find my home. If there is anything else you need, please ask. Thank you for your consideration.

Adoratrol

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you! I am still unable to log into the server as of right now though. From reading other application's, it seem's as though it is normally instant when you receive the pm.