• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adioshoes78 application *EDITED*

GoofyyGhoul

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. In-game name: adioshoes78
  2. Location & Age: i live in Georgia and i am 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from a server and i honestly do not hope to or plan to.
  4. Referral(s): I was referred by My Fried from 2 of my favorite servers. his user is TheAncientTeam
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well i have been looking for a great PvP/Building server. I love PvP more than anything. and i love to build. I will post a picture of one of my mansions i built on a server where i was a moderator.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have heard about it before But my Friend TheAncientTeam really told me how Great it was and i thought well heck i would love to try it out.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft? No but i will do it as soon as i am finished with this application.
  8. Additional Info: I can never find any good servers and i have wanted to find one desperately. This one sounds like a great server and i Just hope you can accept my application. I will be of service to you guys and very respectful in any way i can. You can ask TheAncientTeam about me and i hope that will help some to. I have added a picture of my mansion. I hope it helps.

Attachments

• 2011-09-25_12.03.42.png
    2011-09-25_12.03.42.png
    676.1 KB · Views: 9