• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Adding Firework effects to Skills

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Holy shit this looks so freaking amazing. I can't wait to see HC skills combined with firework effects like this.

Just wow.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It should be relatively simple, but I need to find Coders - that are willing to put in the time to make it a reality.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
That large lighting strike fireworks is PERFECT as a Megabolt setup. The fireworks in the sky is pretty much it's warmup time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've already created some skills with the firework effect. They need to be cleaned up a bit. We're adding it in as an effectType to Heroes (code stuff just nod your head)

Sleaker ^ reminder :)
Skill Arcaneblast
Skill Fireblast

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I think spawn chickens should set off fireworks, but then again I have an unhealthy obsession with the chickens in Minecraft.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Give force push and super jump effect. that would be amazing, watching z goon, superjump with a tail of fire behind him.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
thousand-fist-strike, bunch of tiny firework explosion effects powpowpowpowpow lol

xD

Ooo. That means we can add more effects to beguiler skills too >,,>

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
For megabolt, the warm-up would be the circle thing shown in the vid and then the lightening. This would be cool because even if bolt was canceled, it would still give the effect that the skill was being channeled.