• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion add timer to duels/arenas

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
+1 for people who think they take away the world pvp
+1 for people who like them.

If this was implemented, maybe people who like to pvp constantly would go and world pvp a bit more, since duels and arenas are no longer available every 10 seconds.
But, arenas and duels will still exist, so there is still some controlled pvp out there for those that enjoy it.

sorry for terrible explanation, tired atm, just wanted to get this out there....

macura

Diamond
I'd like to see skirmished as more of a training grounds than a thing to do while you run around in circles in your house. I like this idea but maybe adding a cap of skirmishes that you can do a day might be a little better because it doesnt waste time but limits skirmishes.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'd like to see skirmished as more of a training grounds than a thing to do while you run around in circles in your house. I like this idea but maybe adding a cap of skirmishes that you can do a day might be a little better because it doesnt waste time but limits skirmishes.
I like your idea better