• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ace's Suggestions

aceshooter11

Portal
Ace's Idea Board
I would ask you to read all of this content and not skim the text before you. I hope with my limited writing skills this is a easy read and not hard to understand the points I'd like to make.​
I thank you ahead of time for reading my suggestion and hope to hear you opinions and/or thoughts on the following.​
Client Mods
Hero HUD -​
  • RE amped Health, Mana, Stamina Bars.
  • Armour with Percent of total resistance and for each part
  • Party Frame
  • Skills/Buff On screen with cooldown/warmup/duration timers(Something for the designer to make a cool skill icons)
  • map
  • to be able to disable any of these at any time
Hero Menu -
  • Click commands and a nice formatted menu of buttons
  • Could include things from town management/creation, Chat/messages, Class/profession, news, adboard where you could pay for ad space for towns/trade/bountys/work
  • In game Profile page to show your states/class/profession/town/guild/money rank
  • World map
Worlds
Quest World (PVE World) -
  • Pre made land Scape and landmarks
  • No mining / building or editing of this world
  • Most in different arena have different heath and strength
Instances -
  • Dungeon type with bosses
  • puzzle
  • if possibly cloud the instance s to reduce lag on main server and keep redstone fast
  • limited uses and cooldown from uses
Building World -
  • Could purchase Land to build on with coins or cash in creative mode for the whole server to see and enjoy or to plan for your towns
  • Could also give access to world edit in this world with in limits to keep things safe
PVP World(WARSHARD)-
  • Increased resourses makes players want to go here to get them putting more player in one location
  • Fortresses to be captured
Fortresses -
  1. Could give bonuses like Ore regen ,buffs, Xp gain buffs
  2. Guilds would be able to capture these and claim them as there own the more you own the more you get from bonuses
  3. World guarded from player destruction and remodelling
Misc
Enchanting -
  • Have a separate enchanting score that you gain from killing mobs but when you die you lose it all on the other hand it is easier to get rewards players for living longer and killing more mobs
Alliances
  • Party to Party groups For bigger raids can go on with out killing each other from party limits size
Will be updating this thread When I think of some I would like to see the server implement and I hope to see some of these come some day.

B

Bingy1218

I like some of the ideas but I really don't want there to be sectioned off different worlds really I like the fact that pvp townships and everyone is compact in the same world in stead of spread through a vast variety of different worlds all with different focuses.