• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Abuse of Bounty System [Attempt]

idkhowtoplay

Stone
Reat20

Obviously not a joke. You'll notice Apple talking about the bounty she placed on me the other day, then afterwards he sends me a /tell, asking me to split the bounty. It was really funny. Jwplayer0 and I had a good laugh on TeamSpeak. I hope you will too.

In case you cant see the photo, heres the link...

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Reat20/?action=view&current=spraymaster.png

Spraymaster

Legacy Supporter 3
idkhowtoplay said:
You'll notice Apple talking about the bounty she placed on me the other day,

In case you cant see the photo, heres the link...

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Reat20/?action=view&current=spraymaster.png

obv it is a joke.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
lol it's a 300c bounty, if I saw it placed I'd message you asking to split it as well. Like spray said, obviously a joke. Not sure why this was even posted.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
lols it's zan's minimap or a similar one. If your white listed, apply for membership on the forums and you can see lots more threads and some about mods that most people use for their usefulness.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Staff won't jump for every accusation unless it's repeatedly happening or we have solid proof that someone indeed did something naughty. And that isn't the case in this occasion.

Let's make it fun, shall we? In the future, if anyone gets asked about the same thing: agree to split the bounty then make a screenshot (using F2) of the agreement / death message / money sent and we'll ban that person.

Closing thread.